Grace Community Church and 180 Ministry are committed to providing a quality summer camp at the lowest possible price so that more students and staff can experience a week of life transforming preaching, music, and other activities. Our goal is not merely to entertain students but show them the greatness of a life lived for Christ!
Cost and Requirements
- The early-bird cost is $425 per student and $325 per staff/counselor until March 15. After March 15 the cost will be $475 per student and $375 per staff/counselor. This includes room and board along with other camp activities.
- All students must fall between the following: finished the 8th grade – 2021 high school graduate.
- All groups must bring 1 leader for every 6 students.
- All groups must have a male leader representing their group at camp.
Securing space for your group
- Registration will close once full capacity is reached.
- Securing reservations for your group is as simple as filling out and sending in your Group Registration Contract (found at the end of this document) and your group deposit. Upon receipt, we will send you an email confirming your group's registration and an official registration number will be established for your group.
- The Group Contract and deposit are required to secure space for your group.
- Grace Community Church makes commitments to locations and vendors based on your committed number. Please notify us of any changes to your group's registration as soon as possible if your plans change.
We anticipate an incredible summer camp as we plan on meeting for Camp Regen 2021. In the uncertain times surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, we plan on staying in close contact with Glorieta Camps. We will also continue to monitor local and state regulations.
Our plan is to anticipate camp happening until we are told otherwise. If we learn that local regulations prevent us from having camp, we will let you know and refund your registration.
- Group deposits of $100 per person (students & staff) are due March 15, 2021.
- All registrations made after March 15, 2021 will confirm reservations at the standard registration rate of $475 per student and $375 per staff/counselor.
- Each student and staff/counselor must fill out the Glorieta Camps Waiver Form.
- Housing priority is determined by the date your registration form and group deposit are received.
- Additional reservations will be taken as space permits after March 15, 2021. However, priority will be given to groups and individuals with deposits made by the deadline.
- Groups who register by the March 15 deadline may add up to 10 additional students at the discounted price.
- Camp Regen group registration closes May 1, 2021.
- Groups who cancel on or before March 15, 2021 will receive a full refund of their deposit.
- Groups who cancel after March 15, 2021 will not be refunded their deposit.
- Final payments will be calculated by the number of students and staff registered as of July 1, 2021 minus the deposits received.
- Your final balance is due no later than July 1, 2021.
- Groups who have not submitted their final payment and rooming list to our office by the end of the day on July 1, 2021 will be charged a $100 late fee.
- All FINAL PAYMENTS are non-refundable and non-transferable after July 1, 2021.
- Send all payments by check to Grace Community Church Student Ministries (Attn: Kristen Smith) 13248 Roscoe Blvd., Sun Valley, CA 91352.
Please note the following important dates
March 15, 2021 – Early Registration and Deposit Deadline
- Deadline for $100 per-person deposit is required to secure your space at camp.
- Deposits made after this date may be reserved at the regular price of $475 per student.
- Groups canceling after this date will NOT be refunded their camp deposit.
May 1, 2021 – Camp Regen group registration closes
July 1, 2021 – Final Payment Deadline
- Final payment and rooming list are due to our office by 5pm Pacific Time.
- Groups who have not submitted their final payment and rooming list to our office by this date will be charged a $100 late fee.
- All final payments are non-refundable and non-transferable after this date.
Dismissal for Incident
- All participants are required to follow the conduct guidelines of Grace Community Church and Glorieta. All financial burdens of a participant dismissed from camp rest solely upon his/her church. No refunds will be given in such circumstances.
- Every church is required to provide proof of general liability insurance sufficient to cover any injuries incurred by its participants. Grace Community Church is not financially responsible for any physical injuries received while at camp. Please list Grace Community Church as the additionally insured party. This is due by July 31, 2021 when you arrive at camp.
Group Registration Contract