Grace Community Church and 180 Ministry are committed to providing a quality summer camp at the lowest possible price so that more students and staff can experience a week of life transforming preaching, music, and other activities. Our goal is not merely to entertain students but show them the greatness of a life lived for Christ!
Cost and Requirements
- The early-bird cost is $475 per student and $375 per staff/counselor until March 1. After March 1 the cost will be $525 per student and $375 per staff/counselor. This includes room and board along with other camp activities.
- All students must fall between the following: finished the 8th grade – 2023 high school graduate.
- All groups must bring 1 leader for every 6 students.
- All groups must have a male leader representing their group at camp.
Securing space for your group
- Registration will close once full capacity is reached.
- Securing reservations for your group is as simple as filling out and sending in your Group Registration Contract (found at the end of this document) and your group deposit. Upon receipt, we will send you an email confirming your group's registration and an official registration number will be established for your group.
- The Group Contract and deposit are required to secure space for your group. The deposit for both students and staff is $150 each.
- Grace Community Church makes commitments to locations and vendors based on your committed number. Please notify us of any changes to your group's registration as soon as possible if your plans change.
- All registrations made after March 1, 2023 will confirm reservations at the standard registration rate of $525 per student and $375 per staff/counselor.
- Each student and staff/counselor must fill out the Glorieta Camps Waiver Form.
- Housing priority is determined by the date your registration form and group deposit are received.
- Groups who register by the March 1 deadline may add up to 10 additional students at the discounted price.
- Camp Regen group registration closes May 1, 2023 (or until capacity has been reached).
- Groups who cancel after March 1, 2023 will not be refunded their deposit.
- Final payments will be calculated by the number of students and staff registered as of July 1, 2023 minus the deposits received.
- Your final balance is due no later than July 30, 2023.
- All FINAL PAYMENTS are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Send all payments by check to Grace Community Church Student Ministries (Attn: Kristen Smith) 13248 Roscoe Blvd., Sun Valley, CA 91352.
Please note the following important dates
May 1, 2023 – Camp Regen group registration closes (or until capacity has been reached)
July 30, 2023 – Final Payment Deadline
All final payments are non-refundable and non-transferable after this date.
Dismissal for Incident
- All participants are required to follow the conduct guidelines of Grace Community Church and Glorieta. All financial burdens of a participant dismissed from camp rest solely upon his/her church. No refunds will be given in such circumstances.
- Every church is required to provide proof of general liability insurance sufficient to cover any injuries incurred by its participants. Grace Community Church is not financially responsible for any physical injuries received while at camp. Please list Grace Community Church as the additionally insured party. This is due by July 30, 2023 when you arrive at camp.
GROUP REGISTRATION FOR THE SUMMER OF 2023 IS CLOSED AT THIS TIME.